Some things are particularly beautiful when viewed in the appropriate context.
You can sleep as long as you like at the Gästehaus Fulda.
It gets really cozy in bed when you remember that you sleep in a former bakery. While you cuddle up into the pillows again, the people who built this beautiful house kneaded diligently in the bakery for all the delicious things you could buy in the bakery shop a few hours later.
When you have slept in and your stomach signals that it is time for breakfast, enjoy the kitchen with it's equipment.
The Gästehaus Fulda can be rented completely or as individual apartments or rooms.
In addition, you can also rent two seminar rooms, one of which is equipped with a Blüthner grand piano.
The house is equipped with a state-of-the-art locking system, as is used by Hilton Hotels.
Before you arrive, the access code for opening the doors will be sent to your smartphone. Inconvenient pick-up or handing over of keys is no longer required.
This is deluxe living at a small Price!
• The entire guest house with 18 beds and a large seminarroom / musicroom
• Apartment "Top Floor" with 6 beds
• Apartment "Bel Étage" with 6 beds
• Apartment "ground floor" with 6 beds
• "Giebelsuite" on the top floor with a double bed
• "Gesellenzimmer" on the top floor with a double bed
• Room "Bäckerküche" with a double bed
• Room "Bäckerstube" with a double bed
• Room "Bäckerladen" with a sofa bed
• Double Room "Bäckerapartment" (Room "Bäckerstube" and "Bäckerladen")
You are coming to visit us?
Are you considering to relax for a few days in the beautiful city of Fulda with many historical sights?
Enjoy your stay at our guest house - the former village bakery. The special advantages of our guest house are:
• 3.5 km to the city Center
• Located directly on the Hessischer Radfernweg R2 (Hessian bicycle route R2)
• Free parking available
• Small courtyard with seating and for grilling
• 60m to Busline 3, stop Haltestelle Nikolaus-Seng-Straße
• Upon consultation, a tour of the instrument building workshop Kunath Instrumentenbau can be arranged. The world's largest recorders are built here.
• 50m to the new bakery
• On the way to the city is a Tegut market with impressive architecture.
• The house has a state-of-the-art locking system, as used by Hilton Hotels.
• Before you arrive, the access code for opening the doors will be sent to your smartphone. Inconvenient pick-up or handing over of keys is no longer required.
This is deluxe living at a small price!
Please contact us. We would be delighted to give you tips for visiting Fulda.