Some things are particularly beautiful when viewed in the appropriate context.
You can sleep as long as you like at the Gästehaus Fulda.
It gets really cozy in bed when you remember that you sleep in a former bakery. While you cuddle up into the pillows again, the people who built this beautiful house kneaded diligently in the bakery for all the delicious things you could buy in the bakery shop a few hours later.
When you have slept in and your stomach signals that it is time for breakfast, you will find everything that belongs in a good breakfast within 50m distance in the new bakery.
The Gästehaus Fulda can be rented completely or as individual apartments or rooms.
In addition, you can also rent two seminar rooms, one of which is equipped with a Blüthner grand piano.
The house is equipped with a state-of-the-art locking system, as is used by Hilton Hotels.
Before you arrive, the access code for opening the doors will be sent to your smartphone. Inconvenient pick-up or handing over of keys is no longer required.
This is deluxe living at a small price!
Address: Am Ried 11, 36041 Fulda, Germany
Size: 11.0 m², 1 Bedroom
Beds: 1 Double bed
Prices: 38 EUR - 40 EUR / Night
More pricing information:
In the past, bakery journeymen who used to help the baker lived here.
With 49 "TV and a cozy bed, it is the right choice for guests who only stay one night and predominantly want one thing: to sleep well.
- 50m to the new bakery
- On the way to the city is a tegut supermarket with impressive pyramid architecture.
- Upon consultation, a tour of the instrument building workshop Kunath instrument building is possible. Here are the largest recorders in the world (3.6 m sounding length) are produced.
- 3.5 km to the city center
- Located directly on the Hessian bicycle route R2
- Free parking available
- 60m to the RMV bus line 3, stop Nikolaus-Seng-Straße